It is our philosophy that these are the characteristics of the ideal
Glencoe student. It is our mission to provide the activities and curriculum
to produce these types of graduates of Glencoe High School. Students who:
- Demonstrate strong habits and attitudes for learning.
- Can think critically and effectively.
- Are internationally aware and appreciate peoples and cultures other
than their own.
- Have community pride and responsibility.
- Can communicate effectively.
- Have healthy personal habits and attitudes.
© 2002 Jacob Brunson. All rights reserved.
Visit Jacob's Web
Please send any comments to
Last Updated March 8, 2000 by Jacob
IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE